Read. Learn. Share.
The Literary Resource for Teachers, Librarians, and Parents.
Volume 5, Issue 1 (January 2018)
Happy New Year ... Happy Reading!
This month's features also include:
- Backstage with Nathan Lane
- Dan Santat Creates an Inspiring Postscript to a Beloved Nursery Rhyme
- Katherine Paterson Recounts a Little-Known Literacy Campaign
- One to Watch: Jeff Ward
- One Warm Coat Aims to Reach 1 Million in Need
- Behind the Mic: Adam McArthur
- Mustaches for Maddie: An Inspiring Story of Courage and Compassion
- Twice Upon a Time: Giving Old Tales New Life
- Richard Valicek Invites Readers into a 23rd Century World of Fantasy
- Q&A with Elly Mackay
Also inside: Nick's review of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Be sure to check out our 2017 Royal Dragonfly Book Awards winners and Conrad's Classroom: A Walk in the Woods
Available digitally or in print.
Get a Sneak Peek at a Sample Digital Edition:
We hope you enjoy reading our May 2017 issue on your desktop and mobile devices!