Read. Learn. Share.
A Literary Resource for Teachers, Librarians, and Parents.
Volume 4, Issue 9 (September 2017)
This month's features include:
- Ainsley Earhardt Captures Our Hearts with Literary Lullabies
- Gene Luen Yang: A Literacy Superhero
- Meet Masha and the Bear
- Henry Herz Scribes a Clever Tale for Little Mateys
- L2M Brings Girl Power to a New Generation
- One to Watch: Sage Correa
- Reading Fiction Helps Bully-Proof Your Kids
- Q&A with Emily K. Neuburger
- Check Out Our Fall Reading List!
Also inside: Nick's review of STEP and ... look who got #caughtreading!
Get a Sneak Peek at a Sample Digital Edition:
We hope you enjoy reading our May 2017 issue on your desktop and mobile devices!