Read. Learn. Share.
The Literary Resource for Teachers, Librarians, and Parents.
Volume 4, Issue 11 (November 2017)
In the Studio with Sandra Boynton!
This month's features also include:
- Meg Cabot Releases a Royal Series for Young Readers
- Frank Shankwitz Brings Decades of Wishes to Children in Need
- Annie Parnell Continues the Beloved Piggle-Wiggle Tradition
- Sherylee Honeyghan Shares Her Daughter’s Inspiring Story
- The Best Storybook Heroes for Dyslexics
- Kid Spin: Ice Cream Trucks and the End of the World
- Q&A with Terry Pierce
- Check out our Holiday Gift Guide!
Also inside: Nick's review of My Little Pony: The Movie and ... look who got #caughtcoloring!
Get a Sneak Peek at a Sample Digital Edition:
We hope you enjoy reading our May 2017 issue on your desktop and mobile devices!