Payson Book Festival 2018 Co-op Book Display
Payson Book Festival 2018 Co-op Book Display
Story Monster is returning to the Payson Book Festival on Saturday, July 21, 2018. The festival, brought to you by the Rim Country District of Arizona Professional Writers (APW) and Majestic Rim Retirement Living, is a family-friendly event where Arizona authors and publishers and readers come together. Include your book to sell and 100 flyers, coloring sheets, stickers, pencils, or bookmarks to give away as part of Story Monsters LLC's co-op book display and Greenie Bag giveaways. We can even do the printing of your flyers for you!
Take advantage of EARLY BIRD PRICING! Save $10 if you sign up on or before May 1, 2018.
THE IMPORTANT DETAILS
For $99.00 for each book you enter as a co-op partner at the Payson Book Festival, you will receive:
- Your book for sale at the Story Monsters LLC booth at the event. Please send us up to 5 copies of your book. You will earn 80% of profits for every book sold at the event. A check will be mailed to you after the event for any books sold. Books will not be returned and any unsold books will be offered for review or donated on your behalf to a 501(c)(3) organization that supports children or literacy.
- The item of your choice distributed in 100 Greenie bags. Save time and the cost of shipping! For an additional $45, email us a hi-res JPG or PDF file and we will print 100 full-color, single-sided flyers for you!
- A listing with website information on a flyer distributed in the Greenie bags and at the booth the day of the event.
- A free, 12-month featured listing at AuthorsandExperts.com ($99 value). The code to redeem your free listing will be included in the email containing your paid invoice receipt from Story Monsters LLC.
- A post on Story Monster's Facebook page promoting your participation at the event.
- Photos of your book at the event shared on Facebook or Instagram.
- Consideration for possible review of your book.
- A potential increase in book sales after the event at places such as Amazon or the author's website.
- A potential for invitations to present at schools, libraries and other events. One author who participated in one of our co-op displays is currently being considered to attend an all-expenses paid cruise plus a stipend, to speak to educators and parents.
NEW! We have added a Deluxe Co-op Publicity Package to this event to give your book(s) additional visibility. For $398.00, you will receive all of the above, plus the following:
- Custom news release announcing your participation in our co-op at the Payson Book Festival to be pitched to local media and posted on Facebook.
- 1/8 page ad in SanTan Sun News (Print Circulation: 27,000). Ad copy and design are included.
You may choose to include one book or multiple books as part of the Deluxe Co-op Publicity Package at no additional charge. However, if you want to display more than one book in the Story Monsters Co-op Book Display at the Payson Book Festival, the cost is $99.00 per additional book.
Book Signing Space Available!
Will you be in town for the event or are you local but don't want the hassle of running your own booth? We have space available for authors to sign their books at the Story Monsters LLC booth. Call Linda at 480.940.8182 for details!
After you complete your order, please send us the following:
- Up to 5 author-signed copies of your book — you decide on how many copies you want us to have available for sale! In a whole dollar amount, the book price must be clearly marked on a sticker on the back of each item. After the event, authors will be sent a check for any sales made during the convention minus 20% commission for the salesperson at the booth. Any unsold merchandise will not be returned and will be offered for possible review or donated to a 501(c)(3) organization unless prior arrangements have been made with Story Monsters LLC.
- 100 stickers, coloring/activity sheets, flyers, bookmarks, etc. to be included in the Greenie bags.
Linda F. Radke
Story Monsters LLC
Attn: Payson Book Festival
4696 W. Tyson St.
Chandler, AZ 85226
- If you want to have us print your flyer for you, please email a hi-res PDF or JPG file to Linda at email@example.com.
- If you have not participated in one of our co-op events before, please email us a hi-res jpg of your author photo and book cover to Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All materials must be received NO LATER THAN Friday, July 6, 2018.
Early Bird Pricing Deadline:
Save $10.00 on your order if your sign up ON OR BEFORE Tuesday, May 1, 2018.
Here's What Authors Are Saying About Participating in Our Co-Op Displays ...
“I have done co-op events with Story Monsters twice now, and have been quite happy with the results. The cost is affordable, the visibility of my title — both at the event and online — seems to be good, and the staff has been most helpful and supportive both times. Thank you for making participation in these events both easy and effective.”
— Dorothea Jensen, Award-winning author of A Buss from Lafayette
“... my coauthor and I signed up for Linda’s [Story Monsters LLC's] creative co-op marketing packages. Her organization of these events and her followup show her knowledge, skills, and nearly 30 years of publishing and marketing experience.
Linda knows what she’s doing, but she doesn’t perform her magic on her own. She has gathered a marvelous team of professionals to assist her. I wholeheartedly endorse Story Monsters, LLC, and look forward to a long relationship with Linda and her team as I continue to write my stories.”
— Libby J. Atwater, Award-winning Author
“Thank you for all the co-ops you offer and the work you do... for literacy... for us authors... for reading and books in general!”
— Pam Saxelby, Award-winning author of Josie the Great and Max and Bear
“Many thanks for the leads! I am ON THIS! ... Always great to have a name to send a personalized note and a donated book or two for their library.”
— Conrad J. Storad, Award-winning children's science and nature author