Tempe Book Festival Co-op Book Display
Tempe Book Festival Co-op Book Display
Story Monster is returning to the Tempe Book Festival, an annual event intended to celebrate reading, writing, and a love for books. The Festival brings together local authors, publishers, booksellers, panel discussions, youth story times, and more! Held on Saturday, November 3, 2018, from 10 a.m. to 3:00 p.m at the Tempe Public Library, 3500 S Rural Rd, Tempe, Arizona 85282. Feature your book as part of Story Monsters LLC's co-op display and have 100 items included in "Greenie Bags" that will be handed out at our booth.
THE IMPORTANT DETAILS
For each book you enter as a co-op partner at the Tempe Book Festival, you will receive:
- Your book for sale at the Story Monsters LLC booth at the event. Please send us up to 5 copies of your book (you decide exactly how many copies). We offer several price options available for selling your book at the event — please refer to checkout form for details. After the event, we will send you a check for any book that sells minus the cost of Tempe sales tax plus $1 commission to be given to the salesperson running the booth.
Please Note: Books will not be returned and any unsold books will be offered to be reviewed or donated on your behalf to RIFSoCal, a 501(c)(3) organization that supports children's literacy.
- Opportunity to include 100 items (flyers, bookmarks, coloring sheets, stickers, pencils, etc.) in 100 Greenie Bags that will be handed out at the event.|
- Book description, cover image, and website address will be included in a co-op catalog flyer that will be inserted into 100 "Greenie Bags" at the event.
- A post on Story Monster's Facebook page promoting your participation at the event.
- Photos taken at the event shared on Facebook or Instagram.
- Consideration for possible review of your book by librarians and/or teachers.
- A potential increase in book sales after the event at places such as Amazon or the author's website.
Book Signing Space Available!
Will you be in town for the event or are you local but don't want the hassle of running your own booth? We have space available for authors to sign their books at the Story Monsters LLC booth. Call Linda at 480.940.8182 for details.
After you complete your order, please send us the following:
- Up to 5 author-signed copies of your book. The book sales price for the convention must be clearly marked on a sticker on the back of each item. After the event, authors will be sent a check for any sales made during the convention minus the cost of Phoenix sales tax plus $1 commission for the salesperson running the booth per book sold.
Any unsold merchandise will not be returned and will be offered for possible review or donated to RIFSoCal, a 501(c)(3) organization, unless prior arrangements have been made with Story Monsters LLC.
Mail up to 5 books and 100 Greenie Bag items to:
Linda F. Radke
Story Monsters LLC
Attn: Tempe Book Festival
4696 W. Tyson St.
Chandler, AZ 85226
- If you have not participated in one of our co-op events before, please email a hi-res JPG of your book cover to Linda at email@example.com.
All books and greenie bag items must be received No Later THAN October 22, 2018. Please DO NOT send via Media Mail as delivery cannot be guaranteed.
Here's What Authors Are Saying About Participating in Our Co-Op Displays ...
“I have done co-op events with Story Monsters twice now, and have been quite happy with the results. The cost is affordable, the visibility of my title — both at the event and online — seems to be good, and the staff has been most helpful and supportive both times. Thank you for making participation in these events both easy and effective.”
— Dorothea Jensen, Award-winning author of A Buss from Lafayette
“... my coauthor and I signed up for Linda’s [Story Monsters LLC's] creative co-op marketing packages. Her organization of these events and her followup show her knowledge, skills, and nearly 30 years of publishing and marketing experience.
Linda knows what she’s doing, but she doesn’t perform her magic on her own. She has gathered a marvelous team of professionals to assist her. I wholeheartedly endorse Story Monsters, LLC, and look forward to a long relationship with Linda and her team as I continue to write my stories.”
— Libby J. Atwater, Award-winning Author
“Thank you for all the co-ops you offer and the work you do... for literacy... for us authors... for reading and books in general!”
— Pam Saxelby, Award-winning author of Josie the Great and Max and Bear
“Many thanks for the leads! I am ON THIS! ... Always great to have a name to send a personalized note and a donated book or two for their library.”
— Conrad J. Storad, Award-winning children's science and nature author